Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who We Are Looking For
As a Software Trainer at AuditBoard, you are joining a team that has the goal of increasing customer independence and productivity through engaging, role-specific learning content. This role will specifically focus on building and delivering virtual training for our customers. The person who fills this role will need to be flexible and able to operate well in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is excited to learn a new tool and industry, and develop content to teach others that tool. The customer training team has a lot to accomplish - from rebuilding and improving material to creating material from scratch. We need someone who is excited for both! We’re looking for someone to come with ideas and the ability to execute on those ideas. You should also understand how training fits into the broader business and be passionate about educating our customers!
Please share your portfolio when you apply!
- Work on a small team that designs effective, engaging and high-quality content for adult learners
- Deliver virtual instructor-led training (vILT) for our customers
- With the assistance of SME’s, create custom learning objectives, course curricula and learning content
- Develop instructor-led training material that is easily transformed into eLearning content
- Maintain and improve course material including visual aids and graphics
- Create supplementary learning materials including written tutorials, exercises
- Assist in the development of eLearning video content as needed
- Assist in the assessment and evaluation of the educational effectiveness of our training
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop better customer training content
- Experience creating and delivering high quality vILT content
- Prior software training experience
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices
- Skilled at leading needs analyses
- Experience creating content from scratch
- Experience in Internal Audit, External Audit, or in Professional Accounting Firms
- Graphic Design skills (i.e. illustrator, photoshop, etc.)
- eLearning authoring tools (e.g., Camtasia, Articulate products)
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!