Senior Technical Recruiter
Greater LA Area
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20+ years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, CH Robinson, Google, Salesforce, Snap, and Uber. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
What You'll Do
- Recruit technical talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview and offer process, including reference checks and salary recommendations
- Negotiate offers with candidates by leveraging experience with recruiting technical talent
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Share and exchange information with all levels of management
What You'll Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience in sourcing, recruiting, HR, or a related area
- 5 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Experience working with executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Track record of personal accountability, excellent work ethic and integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of solving complex problems and delivering impact as an individual contributor
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and multitasking skills
- You are driven, eager, and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier, and more efficient
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description