Senior Technical Recruiter
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of sweetgreen’s Talent Acquisition team, you’ll help us acquire our most important resource: our people.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at sweetgreen, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top technical talent to sweetgreen. Our recruiters are strategic partners for the business they support, and compelling ambassadors of the company. You will be responsible for guiding managers and candidates through sweetgreen’s selection process and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Build and maintain functional relationships and have a keen sense of negotiation with all “customers” including candidates, managers and business partners.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with leaders, staffing community and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Have a solid knowledge of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior-based interviewing, technical interviewing and closing.
- Be an “expert” in your market, with knowledge and insight of hiring trends, competitor landscape and resources unique to your area.
- Effective communication approaches that include: keeping others informed, active listening, expressing ideas and thoughts.
- Maintain flexibility, navigate through ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Help lead and guide junior team members where necessary.
- Successful full lifecycle recruiting experience with high-performing tech company
- Agency experience is a huge plus
- Have a well-developed network and/or the skills to build the network quickly and comprehensively through creative sourcing strategies
- Inform company’s strategic direction through understanding of the talent market (e.g., where to find particular skills, salary expectations of those with similar skills, etc.)
- Track key performance metrics
- Demonstrable track record of successfully filling a high volume of technical requisitions
- Able to help drive unique Recruiting initiatives
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.