About the Senior Technical Recruiter (6 month Contract) at Headspace:
Headspace’s Talent team is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to contribute greatness to our rapidly scaling growth. You’ll cover the recruiting essentials of searching for top tier talent and will help develop recruiting strategies that promote effective methods to source and evaluate rock star talent for the company. You will operate across multiple divisions of the Engineering and Product organizations. You will help provide best in class service to anyone who engages with our group, both internally & externally.
This ideal candidate will be an organizational master, possess excellent verbal and written communication, work effectively with internal teams and external candidates, and have the ability to quickly manage competing priorities at a moment’s notice. Additionally, you hold candidate experience in high regard and love interweaving it into every aspect of your work.
This a six month temp role and we are also open to remote depending on location.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate, and hire top candidates to join our growing company
- Partner with the hiring managers throughout the interview process to develop job descriptions, identify candidates, manage the candidate experience, and negotiate offers
- Manage the inbound applicant pipeline, while identifying passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources
- Understand the requirements and sourcing challenges of each role
- Provide quick and pleasant experiences for every candidate from the application stage to offer while evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates leading to handoff to People Operations to onboard
- Move the needle on recruitment activities: ensure that candidates are moving through the interview process, feedback is collected post-interview, and candidates are kept in the loop of status
- Assist in management & housekeeping of our ATS system Partner with Talent Team to ensure the hiring team is kept in the loop on candidate activity & success metrics as defined by recruiters (including reporting assistance)
- Participate in Employer Branding projects and assist with Recruiting events & research
- Participate in overarching Headspace goals and projects offering innovative, constructive ideas and suggestions to continue our team’s success and growth
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of as a full lifecycle recruiter with experience in technical recruiting
- Experience in a startup environment recruiting a variety of technical roles (ie: Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Network Engineers, Product Managers)
- Proven recruiting success, preferably in-house within a fast-paced, growing company
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and relationship management with a high level of professionalism
- System savvy: Google Suite, strong ATS knowledge (preferably Greenhouse), Microsoft Office
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive approach to the work you do & interactions you have
- Team player & collaborative approach to work
- Eagerness to learn and contributeTrustworthy with sensitive, confidential information
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.