Senior Technical Recruiter - 3 month contract
Ranked on INC 5000’s list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies and Deloitte’s prestigious Technology Fast 500 list, EcoSense is a successful, rapidly growing LED technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire, and defy expectations through the lens of technology and the power of light. From Bloomingdales and BMW, to Harry Winston and Mall of Emirates, we light the most beautiful spaces in the world.
EcoSense hires curious, collaborative, and autonomous visionaries who have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored. We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our team to provide support to all areas of talent attraction.
We are hiring a Sr. Technical Recruiter in a contract position for our growing Downtown Los Angeles office. In this position, you will provide full-life cycle recruiting and strategic business partner support to one or more of our business units. These business units include, Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Executive, and Marketing. You will act as a utility player owning the relationships with company executives, hiring managers, and candidates across many functions & departments to ensure we’re hiring the best talent.
- Full life-cycle recruiting, you will own the hiring manager relationship and become entrenched in various business units.
- Building deep partnerships with hiring managers to understand their team’s hiring needs, capabilities, business, and team dynamics. You aren’t just searching for keywords, but rather, developing the in-depth knowledge needed to find the best candidate that fits the position, business, and culture.
- Developing your own candidate pipeline. This will include finding creative ways to source top talent via web & Boolean searches, employee referrals, and social networking.
- Attracting, screening, and securing top-tier candidates that are both passive and active in their job searches. Sourced candidates will range in from junior to senior to executive levels and will have a variety of different skill-sets and experiences.
- Negotiating offers and closing candidates.
- Being the face of our business and providing an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences.
- Acting as a consultant and subject matter expert in hiring processes.
- 5 + years of recruiting experience that has preferably been focused in a corporate environment. With minimum of 2 years in Technical recruitment.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment. You are experienced when recruiting for Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, and HR positions.
- Exceptional communication, interviewing, and negotiation/closing skills. You rely on metrics data to self-manage your success and to conduct data-driven conversations with stakeholders.
- Previous experience developing successful relationships with hiring managers that were spread across many functions and departments within an organization.
- Your attention to detail and organizational skills are excellent.
- The ability to change gears on short notice and at times, handle ambiguity without an issue.
- An arsenal of outbound sourcing tactics. Use of social media marketing to recruit talent will be a must.
- Expertise with ICIMS is required
A detailed and compelling compensation package will be outlined for the selected candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.