Senior Recruiter - Sales and Customer Success Focus at FloQast
FloQast is seeking a dynamic Senior Recruiter to play an integral role in aiding Company growth by connecting highly qualified individuals to role opportunities and by providing a superior candidate experience. You will partner with hiring managers to drive and manage full-cycle recruiting for various positions, while promoting FloQast culture externally. Additionally, you will partner with HR and Legal to ensure ongoing compliance with relevant laws regarding hiring and recruiting.
*This is a full-time, on site role*
Salary range: $90,000 to $120,000 depending on experience
What you'll do...
- Source strong candidates and conduct creative outreach with various recruiting tools for assigned roles Account Executives, Business Development Representatives and Accounting Technology Consultants;
- Creatively source candidates from multiple channels including referrals, research, cold outbound, networking events, universities etc. for roles and as needed: Build and maintain pipeline and database of qualified candidates by prospecting on a daily and weekly basis;
- Partner with Hiring Managers of assigned roles and foster open and regular communication to stay on top of hiring needs and processes;
- Gain a deep understanding of relevant Department hiring needs and interview structure to maintain current hiring process and suggest improvements as needed;
- Own full-cycle recruiting: review all inbound applicants for assigned roles, schedule and conduct initial recruiter phone interviews for both inbound and sourced candidates for assigned roles to gather pertinent preliminary information, be a liaison between candidate and hiring manager to streamline hiring process and present vetted candidates to hiring managers for consideration;
- Solely handle a high volume of scheduling phone interviews and on site interviews for assigned roles;
- Provide superior candidate experience throughout the hiring cycle: timely and respectful follow ups to candidates, attention to detail in written and verbal communication etc.
- Optimize and maintain Applicant Tracking System and ensure: Job posting accuracy, Source of hires, Time to fill role/Time spent in pipeline, Candidate experience, Quality of hire. Ensure candidates are moved through the pipeline and responded to in a timely and accurate manner;
- Support HR as needed to ensure smooth transition from candidate to new hire;
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we're looking for...
- 5+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting at high growth tech companies required
- Previous experience recruiting in high growth companies for various roles in Sales, Inside Sales, Finance/Accounting etc. is strongly preferred
- Previous experience recruiting for a B2B or SaaS organization is strongly preferred
- Previous experience recruiting CPA and/or Auditor candidates out of the Big 4 is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in understanding and explaining various commission-based compensation packages is preferred
- Understanding of the recruiting life-cycle and how to best optimize it for efficiency and quality
- Experience with Lever or similar ATS required
- Passion for recruiting and streamlining operations, desire to understand and develop the Value Proposition of FloQast and accurately represent FloQast to prospective candidates
- Analytical disposition, ability to pull insights from metrics and data within the ATS and present findings and plans for improvement is preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, building and optimizing outreach campaigns, crafting creative messaging with good response rates
- Exceptional customer service focus with excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities
- Proactive problem solver; detail oriented, self motivated
Why join FloQast? www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation (base plus bonus plan), stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast ranked on the 2019 Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal
- FloQast ranked on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.