Senior People Partner at TeleSign
Location: CA, MN, NV, NY, TN, TX, UT, WA
TeleSign is looking for a Senior People Partner! This person will be an early member of a new team and will build programs that are aimed at ensuring that TeleSign is the best place to grow and develop your career. This is an ambitious goal and we're looking for an experienced leader that is passionate about unlocking the potential of our team.
In this role, you’ll support various cross-functional teams and ensure that the people programs we develop are innovative, aligned with the needs of our business, and achieve measurable impact. You will be a creative solver of business problems and are a critical partner and gateway to ensuring our various departments and teams are working effectively to continue our mission and growth. You will partner with leaders and People Partners to analyze performance and identify knowledge and skills gaps. Your proactive nature will optimize our team’s efficiency and deliver scalable solutions to support our company’s dynamic growth.
The ‘right’ person for this role is equally strategic and implementation-driven, are unafraid to help leaders and employees see the big picture or dive into the details on their people-related issues, are willing to present creative solutions to challenges you come across, tackle tough employee issues with respect, and are well-grounded with a conscientious moral compass. You are an experienced HRBP leader with an Org. Dev. background, having come from other startups where you partnered with businesses to scale their teams from 150-1000+ employees. You are the type of person with a strong growth mindset for yourself and your client groups, possessing qualities that inspire confidence and trust across multiple levels and cross functionally. Your culture sensitivity skills enable you to get along with people at all levels of the organization. You celebrate your teams’ success and you empathize with them during hard times. Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the early formation of a new team and building emerging capabilities
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully read the "pulse" of the organization to ensure a high level of organizational effectiveness
- Coach leaders in leadership and development best practices, i.e., feedback, performance management, employee development and retention strategies.
- Partners with leaders to create and maintain a high performing organization with a focus on employee growth and team effectiveness
- Develops and delivers training initiatives in partnership with Director of BP.
- Provide project management, communications and logistics support for People programs ranging from onboarding, DEI, and performance management.
- Assist in preparing materials and presentations for leadership
- Participate in and support in the execution of projects that drive our work forward
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Being an enthusiastic, scrappy team player with a strong drive to create a transformative work environment
- Proven success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- The ability to understand business goals and operations and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development within the company
- The ability to interface at all levels of the organization
- A passion for innovative People solutions and process improvement; an enthusiasm for data and success metrics
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years relevant HRBP, HR Generalist, or consulting experience
- Experience in one or more of the following: coaching, compensation, employee relations, talent management, continuous process improvement, change management, training, diversity & inclusion, and organizational development
- Experience in consulting with business units about workforce planning, talent assessments and performance management
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more!
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
TeleSign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.