Senior Manager, Workplace Experience at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:27 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
With over 20 million members, GOAT is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers and apparel. We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Workplace Experience to develop and execute on our global workplace strategy that will impact all of our employees in our offices around the world.
Reporting to the Head of People, this role will oversee the team responsible for execution of programs and projects that impact our GOAT Group employees every day. This includes reception duties, food & beverage programs, events planning & execution, facility logistics & maintenance, and vendor management.
In this role, you will:
- Build, manage, and develop our employee workplace experience team to effectively and efficiently oversee 120,000 (and growing!) square feet of office, warehouse, and retail space
- Partner with key stakeholders to host company all-hands and community events that will enhance employee experience for all office locations
- Manage and streamline the day to day operations of GOAT Group’s domestic and overseas real-estate which includes our corporate, retail, and warehouse operations
- Manage a sizeable budget with an eye towards optimization and reinvestment
- Oversee the functioning and maintenance of building systems including mechanical, electrical, and fire/life safety, BMS, lighting controls, smart glass, etc
- Partner with key internal stakeholders in supporting and managing our real estate portfolio
- Manage relationships with external suppliers for maintenance, facility services, building materials and supplies
- Build an energizing and comfortable environment where our employees can do their best work
- Design and implement a safety/emergency preparedness and disaster recovery program across all site locations
We are looking for:
- 6+ years in a similar role, must include management of multiple corporate locations (global offices a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent facilities experience
- Proven leadership experience is a must, including having managed teams remotely
- Ability to think innovatively to create the best experience for our employees
- Excellent communication, detail-orientation, and organization abilities
- Critical thinker with a strong business acumen, always thinking about the future
- Expertise in operations management, including development of workplace standards and strategic planning of space
- Effective budget management skills
- Passion for the impact that community has on employee morale and the culture
- Experience in supplier selection and contract negotiations
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description