iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Manager, Rewards to lead iHerb’s Rewards program. The ideal candidate is a strong problem solver with program management experience and knowledge of affiliate, customer loyalty, influencer, and word of mouth referral marketing. An understanding of the platforms & technology that drive scale across these marketing channels is key requirement for success in this role.
- Lead the global iHerb Rewards customer referral program, working closely with cross-functional teams to design, build, and optimize new & existing features and referral marketing program strategies.
- Own the product development, direction, and road map for iHerb’s proprietary customer Rewards referral program. Collaborate with the technology teams to define features and data requirements to build and enhance the customer experience.
- Manage and develop a team of 5-10 direct reports representing iHerb’s top international markets.
- Set goals and manage performance of direct reports in each market in order to drive growth amongst affiliate, influencer, and customer Rewards participants, ensuring that the program is optimally localized for each group.
- Develop new program features, promos & initiatives to deliver against program KPIs and lead the successful roll out across all customer touch points (desktop/mobile web/apps, CRM, and social).
- Work closely with UX, creative, email, and site teams to develop and improve iHerb Rewards customer experience and communication including life-cycle and promotional email, site features, and content.
- Develop and support optimization of acquisition and retention efforts, including partnerships, but also via cross-channel promotions, paid media, promotional offers, campaign integration, etc.
- Collaborate with BI team on development of insights and predictive models to optimize program audience selection and targeting.
- Support cross-functional teams and marketing programs across all channels as needed with required analytics and customer insights.
- Quantify the business impact of the programs developed and continue to enhance performance over time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills: listening, verbal, and written.
- Proven cross functional team leader with ability to effectively interact and present at all levels including Senior Management. Must be able to motivate, develop, and direct staff and teams as they work.
- Highly proficient in web/digital analytics.
- G-Suite to include Google Analytics.
- Project Management Tools (Asana, JIRA).
- Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in areas including loyalty/rewards, CRM, email/push, customer segmentation, and promotions in a fast paced B2C environment.
- Experience in leading the design and execution of programs across multiple communication channels including in-store messaging, direct mail, e-mail, social media, search engine marketing and web.
- Experienced with marketing automation platforms and technology.
- E-commerce or retail industry experience a strong plus.
- Experience in a customer-centric, data-driven marketing role, preferably with CRM/Loyalty and Rewards programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business in Marketing, Advertising, Statistics is preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.