Senior Manager, Recruiting
Sr. Manager, Recruiting
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience to lead the Recruiting function for all of Nativo. This lead role will develop, drive, and execute on recruiting strategies that support our organization. This individual will know how to manage, mentor, and guide the department through the entire recruiting life cycle, while also working closely with our leaders. You will play a critical role in ensuring Nativo hires the best possible candidates and continues to develop a world class recruiting team.
What you'll do:
- In partnership with the Head of Human Resources, develop and execute a strategic approach to achieve company goals in recruiting
- Evaluate and drive best practices for attracting key talent in the tech and media industries
- Develop and execute plans for effective and successful talent sourcing, including direct sourcing, research, networking and other creative channels
- Facilitate effective passive and active talent pipelining through sourcing strategies, workforce diversity initiatives, industry and competitor analysis, interactive marketing plans, and networking opportunities.
- Build relationships with senior executives at Nativo and act as a credible, innovative thought partner and subject matter expert
- Promote Nativo employer branding both internally and externally
- Attend external events and host events in our office to drive awareness and relationships
- Establish key metrics and to drive talent acquisition efficiencies
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 7 years recruiting experience with a growing organization, hiring technical talent
- Proven leadership experience directly managing recruiting teams in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with business partners, stakeholders, and team members
- Passionate about Nativo and knowledge of the product and business
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now