Senior Director, Head of Human Resources
Senior Director, Head of HR
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becomes a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as Director of Human Resources and the head of the department. This lead role will drive key HR initiatives and manage a team to develop company culture, operate performance management systems, and recruit and onboard new talent. This individual will be a dynamic and personable individual that will provide leadership and counsel to help shape the culture and work environment at Nativo.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with executive leadership to guide the HR function, designing and implementing strategies, programs and initiatives that support the Company’s business and HR needs
- Provide support for the effective administration and delivery of functional disciplines of traditional Human Resources Management (such as Employee Relations, Performance Management, Change Management, Compensation, Benefits, Health and Safety, Talent Acquisition and Organizational Development)
- Maintain expertise of key HR policies, programs, laws and issues and be able to coordinate the integration of all such programs
- Oversee HR systems, employee life cycle processes, employee onboarding, off-boarding, and immigration
- Evaluate, select, and manage vendors providing HR tools, systems, programs (such as training), and services
- Lead the Company’s recruiting efforts
- Lead the continued development of the Company’s overall compensation philosophy and practices
- Work with management to implement the Company’s compensation structure, ensuring that the Company is competitive in the market
- Maintain and continue to develop our performance review system emphasizing regular feedback to employees
- Oversee the office management and support team
What you need:
- 12+ years of progressive leadership positions in HR roles including experience in high growth companies, preferably with experience in a startup environment.
- People management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Broad knowledge and experience in compensation, organization development, employee relations, and training and development.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices; knows when to escalate to legal and when to trust his/her own experience
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to drive company-wide initiatives across multiple locations
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, immigration and/or employee relations, a plus
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.