Senior Director, Employee Engagement & Experience at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the development, implementation, and assessment of strategies and programs to continuously improve engagement among our candidates and employees.
- Bring thought leadership, tailored insights, and strategic perspective to fostering inclusion and increasing diversity across our global team.
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Communications teams to provide Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) expertise into their strategies and help to create a cohesive external narrative.
- Partner closely with Learning and Development, HR Business Partners as well as wider People Operations teams in integrating inclusion, diversity and bias mitigation concepts into learning and employee development programs.
- Partner with HR Operations team and business leaders to develop, maintain and monitor D&I metrics, and research -based insights to diagnose and assess the impact of specific strategies and initiatives.
- Work with the wider HR leadership to lead the development, implementation, and assessment of strategies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization.
- Driving projects which contribute to a high performing organization closely linked to our values and culture.
- Apply various tactics to boost employee retention and productivity across all company levels. Implementing procedures to measure results.
- Engage senior leaders in these programs, keeping other functions informed of updates and changes in consistent and engaging ways.
- Working with our Sr Director, Employee Communications to help shape internal communication strategies and the development of prospective and current employee-facing collateral.
- Collaborating with other functions to reinforce our employee value proposition.
- Work with HR and TA leadership to continue enhancing the candidate and new hire experience through programs focused on recruiting, interviewing, pre-boarding and onboarding.
- Oversee the management of employee engagement surveys; along with action planning; goal-setting and award management.
- Driving a listening culture and build feedback mechanisms into employee engagement activities and internal communications to enable employees to have an opportunity for dialogue.
- Lead our team of engagement professionals focusing on running programs across the employee experience space. Work closely with the team to organise initiatives and campaigns to inspire and bring our core values to life.
- Function as an internal liaison and representative of the company's mission and values.
- Assist with the development and roll-out of key global and regional HR programs including performance management, learning & development, talent management, well being, etc.
- Supporting other ad-hoc projects and HR tasks, as required.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience required. MA/MS/MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years human resources experience required. Enterprise start-up, technology-oriented environments or technical organizations strongly preferred. PHR, GPHR or SPHR a strong plus.
- Minimum 5 years proven leadership and people management experience in HR/PO functions
- Significant and proven experience in HR specializing in employee engagement and D&I initiatives.
- Independence of thought and the ability to analyze complex problems from multiple perspectives.
- The capacity and desire to partner closely with C-Suite is critical.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results, and follow through on commitments. A sense of urgency is required.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. #LI-TP1