Senior Business Recruiter at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Business Recruiter to join our Recruiting Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
We are adding a Senior Business Recruiter to help us scale and recruit for our Product team. The ideal candidate will manage all sourcing efforts, manage all candidate flow and data integrity using Greenhouse ATS and ensure all candidates get a top-notch experience from source to hire. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career in a hyper-growth organization while adding to an extraordinary talent team.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process from sourcing, pipeline management, to offer negotiation and closing for Product roles
- Work with our existing team to build processes and implement best practices for hiring and help improve and scale the candidate experience
- Develop creative and strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Build relationships with hiring managers and help create job descriptions to candidate advocacy
- Establish a robust interview process if one is not already created or identify areas of improvement and execute on those improvements
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of full life-cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- You have experience interacting with executive-level leadership and are able to quickly gain trust and respect through being the subject matter expert in talent acquisition
- You possess excellent judgment and are keenly aware of the employment brand you are representing, keeping the candidate top of mind throughout the recruiting process
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies
- You seek to build strong partnerships with hiring teams and stakeholders and use your expertise to drive the interview process forward despite any obstacles
- Ability to identify the unique value that each candidate brings to the table, then manage their candidate experience accordingly
- You possess a high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.