How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: source, identify, engage, evaluate, and hire top candidates to join our growing company.
- Partner with the hiring managers throughout the interview process to develop job descriptions, identify candidates, manage the candidate experience and negotiate offers.
- Manage the inbound applicant pipeline, while identifying passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
- Understand requirements and sourcing challenges of each role.
- Move the needle on recruitment activities: ensure that candidates are moving through the interview process in a timely manner, feedback is collected post-interview and candidates are kept in the loop on status.
- Participate on Employer Branding projects and assist with Recruiting events & research
- Provide quick and pleasant experiences for every candidate from application stage to offer while evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates leading to handoff to People Operations to onboard.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a startup or agency environment
- Experience sourcing and recruiting Sales, B2B, B2C candidates and developing a network in that space
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and relationship management with a high level of professionalism
- System savvy: Google Suite, strong ATS knowledge (preferably Lever), Microsoft Office
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive approach to the work you do & interactions you have
- Team player & collaborative approach to work
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- Trustworthy with sensitive, confidential information
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.