SteelHouse is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who has excellent written and verbal communication skills that can assist the Talent Acquisition team in organizing and executing internal and external communications - such as interviews, events, tradeshows, career fairs, etc. If you are looking to gain experience in time management and flexibility, in the field of digital marketing, technology and advertising, then this role is for you.
You will work alongside the Talent Acquisition team, a group of professionals who work closely and across departments to ensure seamless, efficient, and effective operations that meet SteelHouse goals. You will ensure the successful coordination and management of all things Talent Acquisition.
- Manage calendar events and demonstrate flexibility and problem solving to adjust or prioritize scheduling
- Provide support for the Talent Acquisition team
- Ensure the candidate experience represents the SteelHouse brand and culture
- Work with hiring leads across all teams to ensure successful interview coordination and setup
- Utilize the ATS (applicant tracking system) to track and schedule all candidates
- Create internal guidelines on scheduling processes
- Collaborate closely with candidates and internal team mates to schedule travel arrangements
- Generate reports on candidate, experience and referral data, etc.
- Handle a variety of additional tasks which may include: travel and expense support, offer letter process, and team support
- 0-2 years coordination experience and/or talent acquisition experience
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized and calm
- A problem-solver
- Able to work well under pressure and with multiple deadlines
- Excellent with prioritization and time management skills
- Proven to demonstrate outstanding follow-up and communication skills
The gig comes with a few perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency — We share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio – Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks, and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run located outside at our LA location
SteelHouse provides software for brands, agencies, and direct marketers. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite gives premium brands worldwide everything they need to run retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social – all with complete control and total transparency. With the SteelHouse Creative Suite anyone can create beautiful ads using the content around them.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.
If you have the above qualifications and are a generally awesome person with a great outlook on life, please send us your resume. We’d love to know your story.