Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Recruitment Associate will be based in Santa Monica and will report to the Senior Recruitment Manager. The purpose of this role is to successfully identify top talent for all hiring done out of the TaskUs HQ. Additionally, you will ensure candidates for all open requisitions are efficiently sourced and an active pipeline of candidates is maintained.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Source top talent through inbound and outbound leads including, but not limited to: internal ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.
- Maintain active pipeline of candidates by proactively sourcing for future roles.
- Report any trends/roadblocks and strategize ways to avoid pipeline freezes.
- Monitor inbound applicants and assist with first round phone interviews, screening appropriately.
- Attend relevant career fairs and networking events.
- Provide back up support for additional administrative tasks as needed: coordinating interviews, grading assessments, conducting reference checks, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or other relevant field.
- 2+ years of high volume/full cycle recruitment OR sourcing experience; preferably for high level roles.
- Working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflow, and applicable data reporting.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems; Jobvite highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting/producing results.
- Incredibly detail-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced/changing environment.
- High degree of maturity and confidentiality.
- Previous experience marketing a brand by utilizing creative strategies.
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
Some of our RIDICULOUS perks include:
- Dog friendly office – we even have a dog park within walking distance of our office!
- Competitive health benefits
- Annual professional development stipend
- Laundry, wellness, cellphone & home internet reimbursements
- 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours to keep you recharged
- Work from home and summer Fridays
- Weekly lunches & a fully stocked kitchen / fridge
- Mindfulness meditation lessons
- A completely employee centric culture
- Relentless focus on experimentation
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.