Recruiting Operations Manager at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Recruiting Operations Manager to join the People Team in our Los Angeles office and focus on the build-out of recruiting processes from end to end.
About The Team:
The talent team at Honey care deeply about bringing in top talent and understand that it all begins with the candidate experience. We work hard to provide the best possible candidate experience at every touch point. We are comprised of subject matter experts in technical recruiting, business recruiting, sourcing, university recruiting and diversity recruiting.
About The Role:
This role will reimagine talent operations and efficiencies within the talent acquisition process. The impact of this role will be felt company-wide from employment branding to scheduling interviews down to metrics and reporting, you will help drive and build all operations aspects from the ground up as well as maintain and level up any current operations aspects that are successfully established.
What You'll Do:
As a Recruiting Operations Manager at Honey, you will:
- Continue to level up our recruiting process internally and externally, implementing new structures and processes as needed
- Oversee our team of Recruiting Coordinators and prioritize their day to day
- Build out recruiting metrics, reporting, and dashboards leveraging internal tools and making recommendations for new ones
- You will own candidate experience and continue iterating on our current candidate experience
- Establish consistency in the interview structure and process including how we leverage our ATS to inform interviewers on what and how they should evaluate candidates within certain competencies
- You will work cross-functionally with the HR team to help determine correlation with candidate experience, schools, etc. and high performing employees
- Work at the ground level with the coordinators and assess their daily challenges, implement process solutions based on those pain points
- Track execution against overall recruiting roadmap in partnership with talent acquisition leadership team
- Manage the relationships of all recruitment vendors with the exception of agencies
- Partner with company leadership and talent leaders on interview training and competency structured interviewing
- Spearhead new initiatives and maintain and improve recruiting programs such as but not limited to documentation, employment branding, candidate experience, relocation guide, etc.
- You have a 4-year degree with a focus in analytics, mathematics or similar field
- 2+ year experience of leading a team
- 2+ years experience developing and tracking against different team KPI’s
- You are highly analytical and get excited about establishing dashboards, metrics and reporting functionality from scratch
- You have a proven track record of successfully taking projects from start to finish and have 2+ years of experience in project or program management
- You have worked through change management and are able to easily articulate your reasoning behind a change using data
- You’ve built dashboards and reporting functionality from the ground up for talent teams
- Coaching, mentoring and growing teammates is something you’ve had experience doing and enjoy
- Strong proficiency with Excel; experience with SQL or Data Visualization tools is a plus
- Experience working with a variety of Applicant Tracking Systems including Greenhouse
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.