Recruiting Operations Associate
What You'll Do
- Collaborate in the creation, management, and execution of new recruiting-related programs, such as the Community Program, Campus Program, and Referral Program.
- Coordinate & lead weekly Recruiting team meetings, including reviewing priorities, communicating updates, and ensuring all team members have been heard.
- Develop community partnerships and provide deep subject matter expertise on D&I solutions, initiatives, and best practices.
- Build university partnerships and strategize which campuses to attend each year.
- Manage select vendors that will improve attracting applicants, candidate and hiring manager experiences, and operational efficiencies of the Recruiting team.
- Select, coordinate, and occasionally attend Recruiting events, such as university job fairs, networking events, and industry conferences.
- Conduct research, recommend strategies, and measure the impact of programs with quantifiable metrics in an executive format.
- Create, implement, and manage content for trainings and campaigns.
- Unify external branding for careers at Bird, such as social media posts and job sites.
- Assist sourcing and reviewing candidates for high-priority requisitions, when needed
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced, technology company
- Experience managing a recruiting operations program or Employee Resource Group
- Experience building relevant recruiting operations programs from the ground up, including identifying stakeholders, setting goals, and executing rollout
- Excellent communication skills, capable of communicating program initiatives, goals, and updates to a variety of audiences, including executive leadership
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting and understanding of recruiters’ operational needs
- Experience developing, researching, and implementing Diversity & Inclusion strategies
- Proven ability to take ambiguous ideas and synthesize them into actionable milestones, develop trackable metrics, and present findings
- Experience developing strategic partnerships with university, community, or national organizations
- Experience acting as a brand representative at conferences and university events
- Capable of managing multiple projects while prioritizing for company success.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.