Recruiting Manager at LegalZoom
At Legalzoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We’re looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager to join our Talent Management team. People are the driving force of success at Legalzoom, and we’re building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you’re someone who is a talented player-coach, passionate about growing and developing recruiting teams, while building systems to improve overall hiring experience and operational efficiency, we want to talk to you.
- Build and lead a team of cross-functional recruiters
- Drive hands-on, full-cycle recruiting support for leadership and hard-to-fill roles
- Use data and implement recruiting tools to continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Interface and strengthen relationships with hiring managers to ensure hiring needs are met in a timely fashion
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build diverse pipelines and ensure that hiring processes are fair and inclusive from end to end
- 8-10+ years of experience recruiting with 2-3+ years of experience managing a team
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking key performance metrics including return on investment
- Strong operational expertise with experience building structure, systems, programs, and processes to improve operational efficiency across all recruiting
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred, Master’s degree even better
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.