Recruiting Coordinator at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
PatientPop is currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join the People Operations team to support our increased hiring needs, including both full time and intern positions. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, detailed-oriented with a team-player mindset and sound judgment. If you want to be a part of a high-impact organization, this role is for you.
How you will contribute:
- Enter new job openings into our applicant tracking system, create and manage job postings for the team on specialty job boards (alumni, college, job aggregators, association sites, etc.).
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates throughout the recruitment, selection and hiring cycle.
- Identify areas of improvement for the candidate experience and work with the People Operations Team to implement new ideas.
- Conduct background and reference checks for the recruiting team
- Own the internal transfer process for PatientPop
- Partner with creative team on internal swag and manage the ordering and restocking.
- Assist in special projects and events.
Skills you’ll bring:
- High curiosity about people, organizational behavior and talent management
- Highly organized, able to work on and prioritize multiple projects
- Adept at problem solving, providing creative solutions to address challenges
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail is essential in this role
- Discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Desire for growth and long term development
- Experience with Google Apps and applicant tracking systems are a plus
- 1+ year of recruiting or HR experience is a plus
- Tech savvy and eager to learn new technology is a plus
Why you're important to us
The candidate experience is extremely important to us and with your help we can ensure that it continues that way. We pride ourselves on having a great culture with all of the fun perks - snacks, lunches, kombucha on tap, team events, etc and as our Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for working directly with our recruiting team to ensure our recruiting process is running smoothly.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
If this role isn’t for you, feel free to send this link to a friend or check out our other roles.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.