Help us work the red velvet rope, making sure all the cool folks have a great experience getting into club Boingo! Our Talent Acquisition team works hand in glove with hiring managers to identify what’s needed in each role, find that amazing person, and get them into the party.
Our team is committed to attracting and retaining the incredible, innovative folks that Boingo needs. You’ll ensure a positive candidate experience, and an effective, efficient process for hiring managers. We’re lucky enough to have a great employer brand. Our work then, is to get the message out there, by hosting events that promote our recruitment priorities and advance our talent acquisition strategy. You’ll help with day-to-day support, and a variety of interesting projects. You’ll also pitch in on other efforts of the Human Resources team, in our quest to maintain our Best Places to Work status – three years and counting, per the LA Business Journal!
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Communicate cross functionally with candidates, hiring managers and interview teams
- Develop and maintain recruitment reporting, to track metrics on our performance
- Conduct background checks on finalist candidates
- Excellent writing skills for offer letters, job ads, and other professional correspondence, including immigration paperwork
- Organize the on-boarding and tracking of temporary staff.
- We do a fair number of events every year. We’ll ask you to help organize the venue, food, swag, etc.
- Coordinate new hire on-boarding process, which includes helping ensure their first day is a success
- Organize and review immigration process and paperwork
- Manage job postings effectively
- Review background checks and confirm that all new hires and contractors successfully passed
- Process employee referral bonuses and track sources in our ATS and HRIS
- Create purchase orders for HR and Recruiting events, and other purchases
- Support HR team on various projects and coverage for the front desk
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Recruitment support role, with a desire to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- It’s a tight labor market, so a sense of urgency is required
- Project planning and execution experience, to help pull off the variety of fun events we put together
- Great problem solving skills needed
- Detail oriented
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize a heavy workload, while adjusting to changing priorities
- Successful track record working with minimal supervision is essential
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess strong typing, spelling, and editing skills with thorough knowledge of grammar
- In HR we get sensitive information, so you’ll have to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
- Strong skills with an ATS (Greenhouse preferred) and MS Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed for events, and periods of heavy workload.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, universities, and military bases. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building awesome products that help our customers stay connected to the people and places they love. We work together to solve challenging problems and accomplish incredible things every day. At Boingo we also take pride in having fun - with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s also a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and an incredible benefits package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Our award-winning WWHQ in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row!