Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join the People Team in our Los Angeles office.
What You'll Do:
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Honey, you will:
- Create a positive candidate experience unlike any other, representing the Honey culture through each touchpoint with our candidates
- Successfully manage and clearly communicate with a high volume of candidates, specifically related to their onsite interviews and all travel arrangements or scheduling needs
- Develop strong relationships with our internal hiring teams and interviewers to ensure a smooth interview process internally
- Own requisition creation and management as it links to open headcount or talent prospecting
- Become a go-to on our recruiting tools and process, helping to maintain or configure our tools to optimize our work
- Assist with reporting and data integrity throughout the candidate lifecycle
- Have an opportunity to develop through additional team projects and recruiting programs
- You have at least one year of professional experience, specifically in a HR/Recruiting coordinator role
- You focus on the details and communicate clearly, allowing you to juggle several tasks in a high-volume and fast-paced working environment
- You’re able to manage and organize your work, knowing what to focus on or to ask questions when there are changing priorities
- You’re curious, proactive and excited by the challenge of building something from scratch
- BS/BA Degree
- Previous operational experience through creating or improving business process
- Experience with Google Suite & Calendar
- Experience with Greenhouse (or other ATS and industry tools)
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.