Greater LA Area
NEXT is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Uber, Amazon, Snap, Kareo, GoFundMe, CH Robinson and JB Hunt. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
NEXT is rapidly growing and our Recruiting Coordinator is a critical piece of the recruiting pie. Not only will you play a huge role on our team, but across all the teams as we grow. We are looking for someone who is uber organized, has a strong attention to detail and a passion for providing top notch candidate experience. You will support a team of 3 recruiters.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our recruiters to schedule onsite interviews.
- Book travel for candidates who are not local while maintaining a cost efficiency.
- Facilitate onsite interviews - this includes greeting candidates, checking in to make sure they have water and interviewers are present.
- Reschedule interviews as needed and also find fill-ins for those interviewers with last minute cancellations.
- Manage onboarding program.
- Ensure data integrity in our ATS, Lever.
- Post jobs to career site and other job boards.
- Process candidate expenses for travel reimbursements.
- Order catering when needed.
- Serve as an ambassador for NEXT’s culture.
What You'll Need:
- Around 2 years managing a high-volume of scheduling requests w/ executives. Previous experience as an RC (bonus).
- High level of ambition with a deep interest in growing your career in recruiting.
- Ability to work with multiple people simultaneously.
- Capable of multi-tasking and shift tasks/priorities at the last minute (time management).
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player mentality.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A strong focus on the candidate experience.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech savvy, comfortable with G-suite and Slack (nice to have).
- High level of integrity and EQ.
What You'll Receive:
- Ability to own and deliver a positive candidate experience for talent.
- Upward mobility - career path for this role would be a Sr. Recruiting Ops or Sourcer.
- A collaborative, ambitious recruiting team who are intrinsically motivated to win.
- An opportunity to join a company that is disrupting an old school industry and continuing to make it successful.
- A “seat at the table”.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Casual work environment
- Vacation and Holidays
- Dog friendly office
- Flex Hours (we know SoCal traffic)
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description