Recruiting Coordinator & Sourcer
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator & Sourcer with impeccable work ethic to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team. At Clutter we obsess over hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals and it all begins with our team. This individual will build strong relationships with both recruiters and candidates and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced recruiting environment.
What you'll do:
- Organize candidate interviews and coordinate with recruiters and hiring managers to keep hiring on track
- Collaborate with teammates to understand role requirements, function and how it fits into the organization
- Manage our brand presence as it relates to job postings, career center relationships and job fairs
- Identify and maintain various talent acquisition channels
- Find and engage passive and active candidates through the use of Boolean searching through LinkedIn and beyond
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit and report pipeline activity to internal stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
- Clear, concise communicator with the ability to stay calm in high-pressure situations
- Self-starter possessing flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment with priority shifts and ambiguous situations
- Familiarity with an ATS system is a plus, preferably Greenhouse