Recruiter at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Full cycle ownership of recruiting process for both junior and management opportunities in both the U.S. and EU
- Manage recruiting pipeline utilizing our ATS Greenhouse
- Create strong internal relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders, advising on process and talent pipeline
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools to find the top-quality talent in the D2C eCom space
- Master project management tools like Trello for accountability with an Agile mindset
- Spearhead employer branding and other dept. initiatives with Talent Acquisition leadership
- Organize and help assist in all external vendor communication
- Create reporting and presentations for People Operations leadership and stakeholder review
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting/talent acquisition experience
- Experience utilizing a modern ATS, Greenhouse experience a +
- LinkedIn Recruiter seat experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite, Slack, Project Management Tools (Lucid Chart, Trello, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ambitious and technically-minded, with strong social and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in team and/or project environments;
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program