Recruiter at Viant
| Orange County
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:18 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Viant's culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace. This creates a very exciting workplace that allows our employees to continuously expand their knowledge in all facets of digital marketing, while becoming industry thought leaders.
Are you a passionate, driven hustler?
A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who can translate marketer’s needs into compelling solutions? Do you love to be inspired and challenged every day, surrounding yourself with smart and impactful people who work hard, but play harder?
If so, come join us at Viant!
About the Role:
Viant is looking for a versatile, energetic, and resourceful Recruiter with experience recruiting Sales and Corporate positions to join our Irvine office. The ideal candidate will build strategic partnerships with department heads, and hiring managers to define recruitment tactics, timelines, and the processes to attract the best candidates to Viant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create alignment between recruitment efforts and overall business strategy to continuously identify quality talent
- Execute recruitment needs by developing relationships with and creating an optimal experience for candidates by utilizing all available recruiting methods - sourcing, candidate selection, negotiating, interviewing and screening
- Increase and maintain awareness of creative and innovative sourcing strategies and work closely with the hiring teams to develop the optimal approach for pipelining
- Effectively apply diverse staffing methodologies and assist in developing standardized approaches
- Clearly define position requirements and the recruiting process. Recommend interviewing and hiring techniques and provide training on such topics as appropriate
- Maintain data integrity within all systems/reports
- Minimum 5 years of in-house experience in full life cycle recruiting across different departments
- Recruiting experience Sales and Corporate positions with technology companies preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of key recruiting methodologies including sourcing, candidate selection, negotiating, interviewing and screening in compliance with appropriate Federal and State regulations
- Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic organization
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and conditions; ability to be collaborative, cross-functional and strategic
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong sense of accountability
- Must possess an outstanding customer focus/ability to build rapport
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Lever knowledge preferred) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Technical proficiency in MS Office is a must (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 11 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.