NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
NuORDER is looking for a driven, organized, and motivated Recruiter to join the People Operations team as we continue to grow as an organization in the US and abroad. This position will be heavily focused on recruitment and hiring for a range of positions in various departments including Engineering, Client Services, Customer Success, Product, Retail, Marketing, and Operations. This is a dynamic role that will also engage in responsibilities related to administrative HR support, process development, employee onboarding, and company culture. This opportunity is perfect for someone who's passionate about sourcing, recruiting, and retaining strong talent.
What you'll do:
- Drive and manage the full life cycle recruiting process from sourcing to onboarding
- Proactively source candidates for open positions and future hiring needs using innovative sourcing strategies
- Review applications, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates to provide status updates, answer questions, and ensure timely follow up
- Train and support hiring managers and interviewers on interview processes and revamp processes when needed
- Build meaningful, collaborative relationships with hiring managers, Operations team members, and HRBPs
- Ensure consistent communication and sharing of analytics to internal stakeholders by providing status updates through meetings, emails, and reports
- Support with the execution and promotion of our referral bonus program
- Attend career fairs and other recruiting events
- Provide administrative support for onboarding and offboarding employees
- Assist with special projects and company events
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years experience in talent acquisition, including full life cycle recruiting for early stage technology companies
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles in a highly competitive market
- Exceptional candidate focus, with a passion for offering each candidate a world class experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to collaborate well with managers and take a consultative approach to talent acquisition
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize & succeed in an environment with competing and changing demands
- Self-directed problem solver with a strong hands-on and get-it-done mentality (work with a sense of urgency)
- Previous experience using Applicant Tracking software (preferably Lever) and ability to learn new tools quickly
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective, and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave. As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen. In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.
Read Full Job Description