Recruiter at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 800+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a smart and driven Recruiter with an impeccable work ethic to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team. At Clutter, we obsess over hiring, training, and retaining exceptional individuals, and it all begins with our team. This individual will build strong relationships with both Hiring Managers and candidates and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced recruiting environment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead recruiting efforts across numerous business units, including operations, finance, real estate, customer care, and sales
- Source, engage, and manage candidates through the full cycle recruitment process for entry through Director-level roles
- Partner closely with our Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements for all hires, formulate best outreach strategies, and execute on process
- Craft a genuine candidate experience that optimizes for long term relationships with candidates
- Analyze recruiting data to drive a smarter, friendlier and more efficient hiring process while implementing creative sourcing strategies for passive candidates
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment - recruiting agency and/or high growth startup experience preferred
- Engaging phone presence that allows you to create strong rapport with all candidates
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to qualify talent across a wide range of roles
- Ability to make analytical and data-driven decisions