We are building the future of freight
At Mothership, we believe in unlocking the world's potential through speeding up the delivery of everything people need. Started in 2017, we’re backed by some of venture capital’s best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today’s most innovative companies.
To accelerate our mission and success, we’re looking for an Associate Recruiter with a proven track record sourcing and hiring the best talent out there. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use and fairness.
As a Recruiter, you'll successfully attract, hire and retain the best talent from around the world. You’ll report directly to the Director of Recruiting and work closely with the head of each department.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has demonstrated their ability to design and deploy a repeatable process for rapid hiring at a high growth tech company and ensure a great experience for candidates the whole way through.
What you'll get to do:
- Think critically and holistically about the recruiting process - such as taking on projects for the team that round out the hiring process, candidate reimbursements and travel, onboarding, etc
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline and help fill the highest priority hiring needs for the company
- Act as point of contact for candidates; coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required
- Host candidates onsite, make sure everyone is in the right place at the right time and the candidate has the best experience possible
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity when working with our candidates and hiring partners
What success looks like in this role:
- 3+ years of experience working in a client-focused roles
- Experience networking, sourcing, and hiring diverse talent
- Analytical mindset, using data to improve hiring metrics to execute on hiring goals
- Sourcing guru, who is able to find talent outside traditional means (LinkedIn) but, more importantly, someone who knows how to engage top talent with your personalized touch
- Must be autonomous and highly organized with incredible attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented with a proactive approach toward problem-solving; you must be willing to jump into any high-priority project with a positive attitude
- Experience handling a multitude of priorities in a fast-paced company; you must be able to work swiftly, be resourceful and cool, calm and collected under pressure
- Extremely professional written/verbal communication skills
- Passion for our mission, industry and creating the best experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred but not required
What you'll get from Mothership
Highly competitive salary and employee stock options.
Full health, dental and vision (PPO).
Unlimited paid time off.
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in West Los Angeles.
Equipped with the latest MacBook and sit / stand desk.
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
Sound like a place you’d be a great addition to? Let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description