FloQast is seeking a dynamic Recruiter to play an integral role in aiding Company growth by connecting highly qualified individuals to role opportunities and by providing a superior candidate experience. You will partner with hiring managers to drive and manage recruiting for various positions, while promoting FloQast culture externally. Additionally, you will partner with HR and Legal to ensure ongoing compliance with relevant laws regarding hiring and recruiting. Your focus will be supporting and scaling hiring for Sales (Account Executives), Inside Sales (Business Development Representatives) and Customer Success (Accounting Technology Consultant) roles.
*This is a full-time, on site role*
- Create and maintain meaningful relationships with Department Managers and Hiring Managers to stay on top of hiring needs and processes;
- Gain an understanding of relevant Department hiring needs and interview processes while suggesting improvements as needed;
- Creatively source candidates from multiple channels including referrals, research, cold outbound, networking events, universities etc. for roles and as needed: Build pipeline and database of qualified candidates by prospecting on a daily and weekly basis.
- Conduct initial phone interviews for inbound and sourced candidates to gather pertinent preliminary information to turn over to hiring managers for consideration;
- Provide superior candidate experience throughout the hiring cycle: timely and respectful follow ups to candidates, attention to detail in written and verbal communication etc.
- Optimize and maintain Applicant Tracking System: Job posting accuracy, Source of hires, Time to fill role/time spent in pipeline, Candidate experience, Quality of hire. Ensure candidates are moved through the pipeline and responded to in a timely and accurate manner;
- Support HR as needed to ensure smooth transition from candidate to new hire;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualities and Skills:
- 4-7 years experience in full-cycle technical recruiting at high growth tech companies required
- Previous experience recruiting in high growth companies for various roles in Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Success/Finance/Accounting etc. preferred
- Preferred previous experience recruiting for a B2B organization
- Proficient in understanding and explaining various commission-based compensation packages
- Understanding of the recruiting life-cycle and how to best optimize it for efficiency and quality
- Experience with Lever or similar ATS required
- Analytical disposition, ability to pull insights from metrics and data within the ATS and present findings and plans for improvement
- Passion for recruiting and streamlining operations
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite
- Exceptional customer service focus with excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities
- Proactive problem solver; detail oriented, self motivated
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.