Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril’s People team is seeking an People Operations Manager to join our team. Partner and consult with other functional leaders (IT, Payroll, HR, Benefits, Finance, Compensation, etc) to understand their business needs and develop scalable solutions. Ensure compliance in processes and develop best practices and restrictions in data management. Manage and serve as the subject matter expert for our HR technology stack; maintain technical knowledge and educate self on emerging solutions. Continuously improve system capabilities and audit data for consistency and accuracy. Support the operations and reporting requests of HRIS and connected systems. Develop and document change management processes.
- The ideal candidate -has completed system and process implementations, has built metrics/dashboards with spreadsheets and other analytics platforms.
- Experience with HRIS, LMS and other people support tools.
- Strong knowledge of compliance and adjusting process implementation to reflect proper adherence .
- Has a high attention to detail and is proactive, worked autonomously and navigated ambiguity.
- Experience supporting diverse employee populations, and has a passion for data, operational excellence, and technology
- 4+ years of People/HR programs experience
- 4+ years of People/HR system analyst experience
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (merging data, building pivot tables, etc)
- Solid HR acumen and understanding of compliance
- Exceptional integrity and judgment in handling confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication and client relationship management skills
- Advanced time management skills in managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience in enterprise HRIS like Rippling, ADP or similar
- Experience in compensation, payroll, time tracking, security, and benefits
- Experience in ATS, LMS, and Performance Management Software experience (currently using Lever and Lattice)
- Position Request Form
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!