People Ops Coordinator at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
PatientPop is seeking a People Operations Coordinator to join the team to support our growing company. This role is critical in partnering with the People Team to execute our people initiatives, provide great internal employee support, and drive HR functional excellence and process improvements across the entire employee life cycle.
As the People Team, we're passionate about the employee experience and believe in creating a fantastic work culture for our company. Our team is fun, but we work really hard to make PatientPop a great place to work. Your day-to-day will include:
- Own on-boarding of new employees from start to finish, including but not limited to:
- Serving as the point of contact for new hires, building employee profiles in our HRIS and coordinating with managers and the People Team to build a successful new hire on-boarding process.
- Facilitate three-day New Employee Experience program.
- Create and maintain HR files, reports and documentation.
- Coordinate and run internal company events - wellness events, volunteer initiatives and team-building events.
- Own off-boarding of employees including facilitating exit interviews, working with IT team and managing the backend process.
- Maintain administrative process for all employee changes within the organization.
- Partner with the People Team and managers on employee survey analysis.
- Identify areas of improvement on all things HR and work with the People Team to implement new ideas.
- Assist office manager with various tasks including preparing for company events and providing front office support when needed.
The ideal candidate is an organized, self-motivated, and eager to learn professional who thrives in a fast-paced, "learn-by-doing" environment. The role is perfect for someone who is motivated to work hard and is looking to launch their career in Human Resources. We’re looking for someone who wants to make a huge impact and is motivated by bringing fresh ideas to the table. We encourage out of the box thinking and a team player attitude. Some of the things we're looking for are:
- 1+ year of HR, recruiting or office management experience.
- A self-starter, detailed-oriented with a team-player mindset and sound judgment.
- High curiosity about people, organizational behavior, and people management.
- Highly organized, able to work on and prioritize multiple projects.
- Desire for growth and long term development.
- Tech savvy and eager to learn new technology.
- Experience with Google Apps and HRIS systems (UltiPro, Namely, etc.) are a plus.
- Experience with Excel and an interest in data a big plus!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.