People Operations Manager
Here at Safire, we are growing like crazy!! We are on the hunt for an awesome People Operations Manager, who can support us in hiring, developing and organizing our team of all-star recruiters as we grow to meet the needs of the market here in LA, continue to build out our presence in other markets, and expand the business.
We all love what we do, hang out together, work long hours, and feel the gravity of partnering with the most exciting and disruptive companies in the world.
- Recruitment: Full-cycle recruitment for both recruiting (meta, right?) and enabling functions.
- Onboarding, Training & Development: Continue to build off Safire's current onboarding, training and performance management programs to develop a team of all-star recruiters that are experts across talent, industry and the startup landscape.
- Culture & Employee Engagement: Help define Safire's value-system, identify ways to engrain those values in our culture, and ensure that we can maintain our current (awesome) culture as we grow.
- HR & Employee Relations: Consult leadership on EEO, Employment and Benefits compliance, as well as employee issue resolution and policy updates/implementation.
- Overall Talent Strategy: Be a resource to the leadership team on talent needs, employment brand, organizational design, and compensation.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of HR experience in role of increasing responsibility.
- 1-2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency environment or high-growth startup environment.
- Experience leading the development of training and performance management programs & systems.
- Experience driving (not just supporting) many projects across different areas simultaneously and under heavy deadlines.
- Nice to have: SHRM or HRCI certification.
- Nice to have: Experience with post M&A integration.
Who you are...
- An exceptional communicator (both written and verbal).
- Naturally organized, detail-oriented, process & deadline-driven.
- Biased towards action -- you don't wait to be told what to do or seek approval at every turn. You see a problem and can figure out how to drive towards a solution (whether it is apart of your direct responsibilities, or simply an ancillary blocker you'd come across).
- Professional and discreet--no one needs to worry about you handling confidential information.
- Able to execute on and bring structure to ambiguous asks, and flexible enough to understand when and why things change. When you're growing fast, sometimes you need to pivot fast.
- Passionate about our clients, and the LA (and national) startup landscape.