People Operations Coordinator
Works independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical duties to support the program/event functions of the People Operations Department. Communicates with and provides services to a wide range of internal and external contacts. Anticipates and resolves problems; updates supervisor on status of projects.
What you'll do:
- Maintain budget sheets for actual and projected costs
- Prepare for engagement events and development opportunities
- Order supplies
- Setup rooms
- Create and send weekly emails
- Build surveys and track data
- Distribute gifts and prizes
- Track event attendance and build reports
- Prepare training materials
- Create and distribute the monthly events calendar
- Load classes and events into Greenlight (GL) Learning Management System, monitor attendance, and generate reports
- Oversee the operations of our online and offline employee file system
- Ensure files have accurate and complete information, signed documents and appropriate work-required paperwork
- Prepare welcome kits, administer orientation, and conduct new hire tours.
- Provide receptionist coverage for meal and rest breaks
- HRIS data entry
- Special projects as needed
- 2+ years of related experience. Education beyond high school may count towards experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills required.
- Strong research capabilities and motivated to achieve high standards.
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion.
- Highly organized and results driven with a commitment to quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Experience with event management preferred.
- Strong organization and time management skills; a self-starter who can drive programs and results with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules, procedures, and Code of Conduct.
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Excellent computer skills, including strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.