People Operations Coordinator - Receptionist
TeleSign is looking for a People Operations Coordinator - Receptionist to join our team! In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact for visitors, employees, and candidates. Your scope will include a variety of responsibilities ranging from administrative support to People Ops projects to facilities management – and so much more. ;) You have a customer-centric approach, a knack for innovative solutions, and a passion for creating five-star experiences for everyone you come into contact with. If you’re an upbeat, tech-savvy, self-starter, we want to hear from you!
This position reports to the Director, People Operations and is based in Marina del Rey.
What you will do
- Oversee all reception needs, including greeting and welcoming guests, security check-in, parking validation and directing visitors to the appropriate party or conference rooms.
- Manage all office, kitchen and facility supply, stock levels, and office equipment requests and purchases.
- Partner with the building management team to facilitate all maintenance requests, parking and badge security allocation, and event management as needed.
- Collaborate with the People Ops team on various projects and systems management throughout the employee life-cycles, while fostering a positive and welcoming experience.
- Assist Director, People Operations with ad-hoc reporting, presentations, or processes as needed.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- You’re have an entrepreneurial approach; you proactively find problems, think critically, implement a solutions, and measure results.
- You’re customer-centric and go the extra mile to ensure that everyone you come in contact with has a five star experience.
- You LOVE people and genuinely enjoy creating positive experiences .
- You’re an exceptional communicator and can balance humor and empathy with refinement and professionalism (in written and verbal settings).
- You can juggle multiple balls without missing a beat (attention to detail is your super power).
- You have 1+ year experience in an administrative support role.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior experience in a tech company or fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the service industry (waiting tables, retail, etc)
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.