People and Office Specialist at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 50, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Lead all office management efforts including relocations, company equipment & best business practices
- Support the hiring of super talent in marketing, customer service, finance & operations
- Manage cultural initiatives that will promote a positive work culture
- Manage administrative tasks such as booking rooms, calendars, flights
- Act as a liaison between the Berlin & LA office
- Support the Head of People Operations in organizational development, diversity & inclusion, employee relations and engagement
- You are passionate about plant-based products
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in HR/office management
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related fields
- Fluency in English
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program