We’re looking for a Payroll Supervisor to oversee Procore’s day-to-day activities, ensuring that all payroll processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner. In this role, you’ll operate as the day-to-day subject matter expert and escalation point to resolve issues and problems. You’ll assist with routine payroll processing, conduct work planning, estimation, and prioritization to optimize team performance. If you’re an extremely detail orientated person with significant knowledge of payroll administration, including federal, state, and local regulations—we’d like to hear from you.
This role will report to our Senior Payroll Manager and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare, process, and review semi-monthly payroll for multiple countries and regions, in a high-volume and fast paced environment
- Maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are processed correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Assist in monitoring workload and preparing work schedules to ensure appropriate coverage
- Train team members on new or enhanced operation procedures and policies
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and irregularities
- Assist with audit requests
- Responsible for reconciliation of payroll data
- Comply with local, state and federal payroll regulations and respond to questions and special requests from regulatory agencies
- Research laws and regulations regarding taxes and payroll withholding procedures
Who you are:
- 5+ years of payroll experience, including at least 2 years of international payroll experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation is preferred
- Solid understanding of federal. state wage, and hour laws including payroll, taxes, withholding, deductions, and garnishments
- Thorough understanding of payroll processing, procedures, and payroll tax reports
- Knowledge of tax reciprocity rules and regulations
- Able to work under pressure, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Skilled in MS Excel and MS Word and Google docs
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now payroll system
- Workday Payroll and HRIS experience is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.