What you'll do:
- Accurately process payroll for 500+ employees in a high growth environment
- Assist employees with all payroll related inquiries
- Manage proper setup and communication of garnishment orders
- Monitor time keeping for accuracy in order to ensure wages and benefits are properly distributed
- Provide administrative support of ADP Time & Attendance, including day-to-day support, training, and documentation
- Accurately record and document all transactions as directed
- Create ad-hoc reports using various data platforms
- Process/monitor off-cycle payments as needed
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of payroll processing experience in a high growth fast paced industry
- Experience with multiple payroll processing platforms- ADP Workforce Now desired
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll and tax processing; international payroll a huge plus!
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and high organizational skills
- Strong Excel skills
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.