WHAT YOU'LL DO - PAYROLL
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll, including inputting bonuses, taxable benefits, incentives, and deductions for approval.
- Perform payroll-related functions including but not limited to: processing new hires, termination status changes, tax changes, wage garnishments, deductions, direct deposit, employment verification, 401k and year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, 1099 etc).
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all payroll data.
- Account set up and ensure compliance with federal, state and local agencies.
- Coordinating with international payroll agencies to ensure accuracy and timely filings.
- Assist with payroll and benefit audits.
- Reconcile monthly payroll and benefit accounts and promptly resolving discrepancies, if applicable.
- Respond to payroll related inquiries from internal/external parties.
- Provide ad hoc reports to various departments as required, including proactive review and analysis of payroll and other compensation activity
- Directly interface with the payroll provider’s development team to raise improvements.
- Follow up with hourly employees and managers to submit for timely pay runs.
- Plan, develop, and implement policies, procedures and controls to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll world-wide.
WHAT YOU'LL DO - T&E
- Review employee travel and expense reports in accordance with company policies.
- Collaborate with accounting to ensure accurate T&E reporting in the ERP system.
- Providing support to employees in regards to expense system usage and company regulations.
- Follow up with employees who have not submitted receipts and reports.
- Minimum of 3 years of payroll experience
- Effectively interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
- Experience with Rippling, Tsheets, or similar payroll systems.
- Understanding of general accounting as it relates to payroll and T&E.
- Experience with payroll multi-state environments.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, FICA and local tax withholdings laws and regulation.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.