Payroll Administrator at Medely
Medely is hiring a Payroll Manager that will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of corporate employees and healthcare partners payroll. If you have compassion for customer service, a roll-up your sleeves and get things done attitude, paired with a drive for data accuracy and continuous improvement, this could be the opportunity for you! We’re a team of high-achieving, low ego, detail-oriented problem solvers who come to work every day looking to make a difference in our consultant’s lives.What you'll be doing
- Prepare semi monthly payroll for all corporate employees
- Issue payments to contractors in accordance with their consulting agreements
- Prepare weekly payroll for all W2 healthcare professional partners
- Manage all payroll operations related to employee compensation, bonuses, commissions, benefits, etc
- Processing new hires and terminations from a payroll perspective in accordance with federal and state jurisdictions
- Resolves payroll discrepancies
- Manage accurate employee benefits deductions
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Provide support and reconcile monthly and quarterly tax filings
- Follow, optimize payroll procedures and internal controls
- Manage annual preparation and delivery of Form W-2s and 1099’s
- Deliver out of cycle/ad hoc payments to employees and production and issuance of manual checks or electronic transfers to bank accounts
- Produce audit reports to validate payroll data integrity
- Ensure proper taxation with federal and state requirements Improve data quality of payroll-related information to integrate with our platform
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 2-4 years experience managing multi-state payroll processes and familiar with new-state registration
- Highly analytical with a strong working knowledge of general payroll protocols, accounting principles and Federal, State and local regulations Business knowledge of 401(k), Benefits plans, ACA policies and mobility.
- Highly proficient in G-Suite, ADP experience preferred, Certified Payroll Professional certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of state and federal wage and hour laws
- Demonstrate solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, and confidentiality
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located on the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation for team members and 10 paid holidays.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.