Manager, Talent Planning at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:17 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, November 3, 2020
With over 30 million members, GOAT is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers and apparel. To fuel this growth, GOAT strives to attract, retain, and engage a diverse, high-performing employee population through innovative people programs and data-driven strategies. We’re looking for a Manager of Talent Planning to help shape and execute key people initiatives impacting this global employee base.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Analytics & Planning, this position will be an early voice in defining the role that strategic talent programs and organizational development have in shaping the company’s future. Together with the team’s Director and your peers, you’ll ensure that GOAT is data-driven in all its people decisions and drive initiatives to help support and empower our most valuable asset - our employees.
With a keen business acumen and comfort managing a broad set of stakeholders, candidates for this role should be excited to take on a wide array of people-related issues and ensure GOAT is on the leading edge of organizational effectiveness research and best practices.
In this role you will:
- Join as an early member of the Talent Analytics & Planning team, shaping how GOAT brings the greatest out of its people for years to come
- Design and implement core People processes, including performance management, engagement initiatives, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs, shaping the employee experience across our corporate, warehouse, and retail populations
- Build and manage learning and development programs that will scale to meet the needs a rapidly-growing, global business
- Support the People Leadership Team in managing strategic talent initiatives, helping to manage and coordinate cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Seamlessly partner with stakeholders across the business, including our broader People Team, Executive Team, and other department heads across GOAT’s business
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in consulting, HR strategy, or organizational development; emphasis on HR program management, People Analytics, or Human Capital Strategy a plus
- A love of continual learning, approaching the challenges of an ambiguous, dynamic environment, and rapidly change responsibilities with a curious mindset and “get-the-job-done” mentality
- Exceptional project management skills, capable of seeing cross-functional initiatives from design through implementation while keeping stakeholders appropriately engaged
- Experience in telling stories with data, both quantitative and qualitative
- Proven ability to manage a wide cross-functional array of stakeholders, both within HR and across other business functions
- “User-centric” mindset, with an ability to think innovatively to create the best experience for our employees
- Subject matter expertise in organizational development, organizational behavior, industrial-organizational psychology, or other fields relevant to human capital management
- Excellent communication, detail-orientation, and organization abilities
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description