Manager, Recruiting Operations
What You'll Do
- Develop the recruiting operations roadmap to infuse process & programs into the Bird family that align with both the recruiting and business goals
- Design programs & process that will remove roadblocks from managers & recruiters, focusing on delivering efficiency & great user experience
- Project manage the roll out of programs focused on candidate & manager experience
- Manage external vendor relationships to ensure a quality process for all job boards, agencies, and third parties that will interact with the recruiting team
- Measure & deliver the impact of projects with quantifiable metrics in an executive format
What You'll Need
- 6+ years of recruiting experience (the majority of which, should be focused in an operations role recruiting).
- 3+ years of experience in a high growth consumer technology company
- A deep understanding of how to run a high quality, full cycle recruiting process; and the ability to lead a team in doing so.
- An analytical mindset. The ability to pull insights from the metrics you’ve been tracking, and present findings and plans for improvement to executive leadership.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work smart-- juggling multiple projects and initiatives through multi-tasking and prioritization.
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.