We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Manager, Incentive Compensation to join our Sales Compensation team. In this role, you’ll lead and support global variable compensation processes for Procore.
As a successful Manager, Incentive Compensation, you’ll leverage your knowledge of sales incentive compensation best practices and operational rigor to help drive innovative solutions and optimize go-to-market effectiveness. You’re an expert administrator with Anaplan and have managed all aspects of end-to-end incentive compensation processes.
This position reports to our Director, Sales Compensation, and will be based in our Carpinteria, California headquarters. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Revenue Operations, People Operations, and Finance to establish best practices, as well as drive on-going process refinement to improve the efficiency and accuracy of sales commissions methodology, calculations, and reporting
- Own incentive compensation systems process and infrastructure, along with project managing implementation of any changes
- Participate as a key member of the Sales Incentive team and provide guidance on global design, delivery of deployed plans, governance, controls, metrics and best practices
- Research compensation issues, disputes, appeals and provide analysis to facilitate resolution
- Provide high quality, timely responses to the Revenue Leadership team and communicate complex logic and analysis in a manner that is consumable
- Maintain data integrity within Anaplan, Workday, Salesforce, and other related systems
- Identify and develop insights on the effectiveness of the plans to provide guidance and recommendations to Finance and Revenue leadership teams
- Ensure compliance with SOX for compensation documents, processes, programs and policies
- Assist external audit firm on commission related matters for quarterly reviews and annual audits and ad hoc requests
- Assist in the development, implementation, and administration of new and existing commission or incentive programs, plans, and policies
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, economics or other quantitative fields is preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales incentive programs, processes, and procedures
- Experience with compensation software (e.g. Anaplan, Xactly, Callidus, etc.)
- Advanced analytical and modeling skills with the ability to interpret and analyze data with precision and accuracy
- Ability to collaborate, support, and influence across functional areas (e.g. Finance, People Operations, and Sales)
- Excellent problem diagnosis skills
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Highly organized, adaptable, and flexible while responding to deadlines on assignments
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.