Learning & Development Specialist at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Specialist who will help us create, build and scale our global learning and development programs. You are a strategic, results-oriented learning and development professional with a proven track record of implementing effective programs that drive measurable results. As a part of our L&D team, you will be work with cross functional teams to scale programs that help employees and managers increase productivity, grow in their careers and ultimately support them to reach their full potential. You’ll be someone who thrives in a high-growth rapidly changing environment. You also have experience owning programs end-to-end from the design, delivery process and managing for results ongoing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, develop and deploy courses, programs, and resources that align with L&D strategy to our global Trade Desk employees company wide.
- Program, process and reporting owner of Learning systems and LMS (Workday Learning, Workday Talent, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Collaborate and consult with SMEs to determine effective learning solutions and process to address development needs.
- Ensure clear communication across projects and programs to achieve overall goals
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects with quick deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and be innovative and creative with program design and delivery.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions for business impact and scalability.
- Stay current with L&D Industry trends and best practices to elevate learning offerings.
- Developing collaborative partnerships with department leadership and HR support teams.
- Create presentations and deliver to leaders and key stakeholders to share key insights, gain buy-in, and drive business impact. Design and lead projects to test process and content improvements and other innovations.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of talent development materials and documentation (Confluence) and communications (Slack, email, etc.)
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis and identifying opportunities for process improvements supported by a clear plan for implementation and accountability.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A Bachelor’s, Advanced Degree, or Certifications in a related field of study
- 4+ years of experience creating and driving L&D programs
- Learning & Talent Development Program Design & Delivery,
- Experience with Workday Learning, Workday Talent and Linkedin Learning systems.
- Learning Needs Analysis, Data Collection & Analysis, Manages Complexity and Optimizes Work Processes,
- Alignment with and passion for the company’s vision, mission, and core values
- Drives engagement and talent programs with ambition, collaboration and accountability resulting in effective action planning and results
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passion for developing others
- Passion for problem-solving
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Proven, sound, reliable, courageous, timely decision-making capability #LI-TP1
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.