Learning & Development Manager
- Maintain, enhance, and oversee all Bird training programs (including new hire onboarding and department specific training needs).
- Design, develop and facilitate learning curriculum and training (including, but not limited to: workshops, job aids, instructor led training, learning activities, e-learning content, tools, reference guides, participant guides, facilitator guides, etc.). Topics may include and not limited to: skill-based learning, learning toolkits, etc.
- Support build out of new programs and learning content, including manager training, leadership skills training, goal setting, etc.
- Develop metrics to measure effectiveness of learning programs.
- Assessment and implement an internal Learning Management System (LMS) (and other tools as needed).
- Partner with the Design Team and Team Communications Manager to build visually stimulating and engaging content that align to the Bird brand and tone.
- Partner with the People team and cross functional leaders to identify learning needs and develop frameworks and other best practices to help individuals and teams excel.
- Build strong relationships with our employees, managers, and leaders as a way to get to know how to best meet their needs.
- BA/BS4+ years experience in training & development, education, or a related field, preferably in a fast-paced, start-up or technology related industry
- Program management experience required
- Experience with LMS systems a plus
- Deep understanding of adult learning theory and learner-centric best practices
- Experience with measuring training effectiveness, both with and without systems
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Excellent training facilitation skills and comfort with public speaking
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.