Learning and Development Manager
PatientPop - the first Practice Growth Platform serving the healthcare industry - helps practices grow, modernize the patient experience, and streamline the front-office. The company's SaaS platform manages the patient journey from the first impression to the examining room, and after treatment is complete to nurture and recall patients when the time is right.
PatientPop is looking for a proactive, hands-on Learning and Development Manager with a strong aptitude and passion for training and developing new and emerging leaders. The focus of this role will be to design and develop training programs geared at elevating the leadership capabilities across the organization. With talent development as a key objective of our business, one of the focus areas of this role is to ensure we are providing continuous leadership development opportunities and retaining key talent to meet business objectives.
This role must have a diverse set of skills and will play many roles, such as a content researcher, subject matter expert, project manager, instructional designer, instructional writer, and facilitator.
- This role is responsible for helping PatientPop to grow professionally through designing and implementing ongoing leadership development programs.
- Conduct needs and skills analysis to determine the leadership skills needed to develop our current, new and emerging leaders.
- Design, facilitate and manage leadership development initiatives and programs that support the the organization and align with the needs analysis.
- Develop learning roadmaps for leaders at all levels company-wide.
- Responsible for coordination, implementation, and evaluation of high potential leadership development programs.
- Manage all aspects of program needs including coordination, logistics, marketing, and delivery and follow up.
- Collaborate and work very closely with the leadership team.
- Conduct external research on best practices and innovation within leadership development and provide thought leadership on best methods to develop leaders.
- Manage post-training needs assessments through surveys, knowledge checks and focus groups to implement timely training feedback.
- Support other talent management initiatives as required including employee development, succession planning, workforce planning and career paths as needed.
- Direct all aspects of the career journey, from identifying potential leaders, through onboarding, performance management, promotions and succession planning for each member of leadership within the organization.
- Proven dynamic facilitation skills with a passion for training and development.
- Desire to work in an agile deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment.
- Experience as a leader of others preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in facilitation of leadership development content.
- Five+ years of experience in learning and/or talent position with expertise in design and facilitation of leadership development programs required.
- Experience managing training and/or leadership development programs.
- Consistent track record of delivering measurable learning outcomes.
- Ability to build credibility and influence senior partners.
- Exceptional facilitation and communication skills for delivery of company-wide programs, team building sessions, and change management projects.
- Experience building and scaling learning content for a diverse audience.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.