Junior Technical Recruiter (Contract) at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL is looking for a technical recruiter to join our team. This role is perfect for a Junior Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinator that is looking for their next role. You will own the full recruiting process for our Engineering and Product requisitions. You will work closely with all of the Engineering and Product hiring managers, as well as with our CTO. You will work alongside the existing recruiting team.
You will have some previous recruiting experience, and are looking for your next opportunity at a startup. You thrive in fast paced environments and are comfortable working in ambiguous situations. You are excited about making an impact at an organization for a short period of time. You have demonstrated successes with filling technical requisitions quickly. You have experience working in high pressure environments and successfully meeting deadlines.
This is a contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the possibility of joining full-time. We are looking for someone who can start immediately.
- Own the candidate journey for numerous technical requisitions simultaneously
- Coordinate all interview scheduling with a sense of urgency
- Conduct a high volume of phone screens per week
- Source passive candidates to ensure pipeline health
- Deliver a positive candidate experience
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience (admin/HR intern experience OK)
- Recruiting experience at a startup highly preferred (recruiting firm OK)
- Technical recruiting experience, familiar with technical jargon
- Experience with an ATS required, Greenhouse highly preferred
- Ability to successfully manage multiple high priority tasks at once
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Passionate about creating a diverse workplace
- Healthcare recruiting experience
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Demonstrated sourcing successes
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are located within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role.