Fuel Cycle is rapidly growing, and we’re looking for an experienced Internal Recruiter to help us expand our team. As our Internal Recruiter you will consult with our department managers to develop hiring strategies and use your experience to identify top talent for our organization. Our ideal candidate has experience recruiting for technical, sales, researchers, and executive level candidates across the US. The ability to communicate effectively, successfully and simultaneously manage multiple priorities, problem solve, and work efficiently towards meeting hiring timelines is crucial.
Interested in working in a fast-paced start-up environment with lots of growth and learning opportunities? Looking for an opportunity to work with some of the most prominent brands in the world and get exposed to multiple industries? Look no further! Come join us – We can offer you friendly coworkers, food, snacks and coffee straight from our kitchens, exciting office happy hours and other fun events. We provide excellent benefits such as health, vision, and dental. We also offer supplemental benefits such as AD&D, life insurance, 401k and much more.
Fuel Cycle is the leading market research cloud that combines both qualitative and quantitative data to power real-time business decisions. Through online communities, product exchanges, panels, and more, Fuel Cycle offers the only all-in-one market research platform for brands to connect to their customers. With Fuel Cycle, organizations can quickly act upon reliable data to help predict the future of their industry and stay one-step ahead of the competition. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Fuel Cycle powers the world's most customer-centric brands including Google, Hulu, Church & Dwight, Viacom, AIG and more. Its partners include SurveyGizmo, Voxpopme, Protobrand, Userzoom, Salesforce and many others across the MR ecosystem. FUEL CYCLE's software platform is available in a Self Service and Full Service offering. Via the Self-Service offering, brands and agencies are able to quickly and easily deploy research projects and advocacy programs, practically at the click of a button. With our Full-Service offering, knowledgeable Client Services and Community Management teams provide thought leadership and maximize community value for Future 1000 companies in media, technology, financial, consumer product goods, automotive, and more.
- Identify top level talent through aggressive sourcing methods which include internet research, networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, advertisements, career events, associations, and other sources as needed.
- Call, screen and qualify candidates and assist them through the recruitment process. Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout entire recruitment process
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of needs, fully source their histories and build recruiting plans to bring top talent onboard
- Collaborate with department managers to understand hiring goals and ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Write or enhance job descriptions in order to make them more "market friendly".
- Document all recruiting related activity in applicant tracking system
- Minimum 4 years of full cycle recruiting experience with a track record of successfully identifying top talent either in-house or from recruitment agency
- Strategic and thorough interviewing skills, with the ability to screen for both technical skills and culture fit
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, and campus recruitment resources
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, follow through and organization
- BA/BS degree in relevant field