Human Resources Generalist at Laserfiche
As a member of the Human Resources team, you will help manage the daily operations of several key HR processes including the HRIS system, employee benefits and employee engagement. The HR Generalist works directly with the Senior HR Director to design, plan, and implement human resources programs and policies and has an intricate understanding of federal/state labor laws and various HR concepts, and practices. This role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented and energetic team player who has clear and effective communication, exceptional attention to detail and a strong customer service ethic.
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business.
- Manage, plan and implement benefits and compensation programs
- Manage HRIS system
- Manage employee immigration/sponsorship program with Legal Dept.
- Manage employee engagement initiatives
- Develop and manage various HR programs, processes, and solutions, as needed
- Ensure compliance with federal/state regulations
- Plan and coordinate companywide HR training activities
- Conduct new-hire orientation
- Conduct employee exit interviews and terminations
- Handle employee relations events/situations as needed
- Handle other projects on ad hoc basis as determined by HR Director
What You'll Need:
- Sound judgement with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Strong sense of urgency/ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and programs
- Global and cultural awareness
- Strong PC skills—knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of labor and employment law, organizational development and best practices
- Knowledge of benefits and compensation
- Knowledge of immigration sponsorship programs
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***