Human Resource Coordinator
If you're an ambitious individual with the tenacity to drive change and represent our employees and company, Laserfiche has an excellent opportunity for you!
You will coordinate a diverse range of initiatives designed to ensure effective benefits, payroll, hiring and employee relationship practices. We are looking for a resourceful and self-directed individual who can communicate comfortably and confidently with job candidates, coworkers and executive-level management. Tremendous growth potential within HR/Recruiting for the candidate who shows initiative, sound judgment and the ability to make things happen.
If you've got what it takes, we want to talk to you!
- Coordinate new-hire processing (background checks/drug tests, I-9 verification, other documents)
- Conduct new-hire orientation
- Maintain personnel files and HR databases
- Administer employee off-boarding processes
- Respond to employee questions and concerns
- Champion company benefits for new and existing employees
- Develop health and wellness program
- Ensure compliance with federal/state regulations
- Maintain company safety & security program (fire drills, CPR training, etc.)
- Create employee engagement activities
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of Human Resources or similar experience
- General knowledge of employment laws and practice
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to confidentiality; absolute discretion in handling sensitive/confidential information, strong ethics, and ability to exercise good judgment
- Experience handling leaves of absence (and benefits enrollment)
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.